1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you register, fill out a form, or enter information on our site, including but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, insurance information, and medical history.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions and provide services requested by you.
- To respond to your inquiries and communicate with you.
- To administer surveys, marketing communication, or other site features.
- To improve the quality of our services.
- For legal compliance, such as responding to legal processes or governmental requests.
Examples of Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI):
- If a client falls ill and requires hospitalization.
- If someone poses a potential threat to themselves or others.
3. How We Protect Your Information
- Regular scanning for security holes and known vulnerabilities.
- Using Malware Scanning and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Storing your information behind secured networks, accessible only by authorized persons.
- Implementing various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your PII to outside parties unless with advance notice and compliance with applicable laws.
6. Individual’s Rights with Respect to the Information
You have the right to:
- Inspect, copy, change, or remove your PHI.
- Visit our site anonymously.
- Change your personal information by logging into your account.
7. Legal Duties with Respect to the Information
Valbuena Wellness, LLC is required by law to:
- Maintain the privacy of protected health information.
- Provide notice of its privacy practices.
- Comply with the privacy policies stated herein.
8. Contacting Us
For further information about our privacy practices, you may contact us at:
9831 E. Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: (480) 474-4122
9. Additional Regulations Compliance
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 18.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
By providing your number, you agree to receive text messages. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. You may OPT OUT at any time by replying "STOP" to any message you receive from us.
This policy is effective as of 12/6/2023 and may be revised as required.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Quickly schedule a preferred appointment time for any of our 360° Wellness services. Improving your complete wellness is our top goal. Have another question or want to contact us?Book Now
How the Valbuena Wellness Center is Different
Holistic view of your health.
Variety of specialists providers to address your needs.
Personalized approach to care.
Caring and compassionate staff.
Empowering treatments to improve your quality of life.
Collaborative providers keep you active in your care.